Preparation before the interview:
- Gather as much information as possible about the company, such as background, culture, product, marketing of the company and so on.
- Ensure that you understand the position you are applying for, and the personnel you are going to meet.
- If you are unsure about the location of the company, please plan a day before the interview is due, the company suggest that the planning should include transportation arrangements and a clear location of the company’s address from the map.
- Before you depart for the interview, please ensure all the documentations are ready, such as biographic sketch, resignation letter, Hong Kong SAR Identification Card, photos and so on.
- The dress must be immaculate, gentlemen should wear shirt with tie, and ladies should wear coverall unlined upper garment skirt.
- Please practice some common topics. As for the requirement of the language, English and Mandarin are essential on daily basis, the interview may be carry out in English and Mandarin as well. The company recommends that the practices you carry out should be in English and Mandarin as well.
- Please answer all questions during the interviews with the best of your abilities and knowledge.
- Please try to interact with the interviewer and it includes eye contact as well.
- Please shake hand before the interview takes place. Please be patient and DO NOT disrupt the interviewer when you are waiting for the interview to begins.
- As for the salaries and benefits, please only answer once the interviewer inquires.
- Before the end of the interview, questions can be raise about further interviews.